TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All our adventures, activities, tours, transfers and extras (hereinafter the tours) are made with Escapade Sweden AB. We are a tourism operator based in Sweden and our company registration number is 559067-1391. All the information provided on this website is, to the best of our knowledge or belief, correct at the time of publication. We will advise you of any changes that are fundamental to the contract or which we believe will affect the enjoyment of the holiday.
In piecing together the experiences that form part of each adventure, we have taken to heart the need for people in today’s busy societies to Rewild themselves and their families. We therefore offer Transformational adventures with the Nordic wilderness culture at its core.
Today a lot of people are suffering a form of Nature Deficit disorder. A phrase coined by Richard Louv in his book Last Child in the Woods, meaning that human beings, especially children, are spending less time outdoors resulting in a wide range of behavioral problems. We want to help and contribute to a cure for this and see adventure travel to this spectacular part of the world with its ancient land, giant rivers, forests and mountains coupled with a rich and vibrant culture as a great method for doing so.
If you wish to spend a long weekend, a whole week or longer, we have the know-how to make this happen for you, all prepared and wrapped up into one adventure, but where you have a good number of choices of activities to pick from.
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS
– your obligations as a visitor
- We ask that you please read your confirmation information carefully and check that all dates and times as well as products are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact Escapade Sweden to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Please remember that the address and contact details you provide us with when making your booking are our only way of contacting you.
- Be careful to inform us of any food allergies you or anyone in your company might have.
- Follow any rules and instructions that apply to the use of accommodation, transfer, activity, etc. You are liable for all damages that are result of your or your company’s behavior to Escapade Sweden`s property.
- Please inform us if you are disabled in any way.
- Also please be specific about what kind of special needs you might require before arrival.
- You may never publish or distribute photographs of Escapade Sweden for commercial purposes without the written consent from us and the photographer. For non-commercial use, such as your blog, private website, etc, we ask that you please credit the photographer by name.